`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy trying to get back into collecting/trading.

RE: New guy trying to get back into collecting/trading.
Looking for anyone in particular?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Open offer sent!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Hey welcome to the site, Rich got me excited about trading on here 7 months ago and now over 200 trades later, still having fun, again welcome.

Welcome aboard! If you come across any Tigers cards you want to trade give me a look. Thanks!

Mike

Thanks everyone, I'm going through all of the trades I was sent and will try and respond to them all.

Welcome to the boards and glad you got the passion back to collect again. The hobby has changed drastically like you said but the fun of collecting hasn't. The folks on here are great and are very knowledgeable/helpful.
Who/what do you collect?

I collect Mike Piazza, Griffey, Jeter, and Frank Thomas from the 90's primarily. If you have any and are looking to trade please give me a look.
Thumbs Up 
Welcome back to the best hobby on the planet!! Fellow O's fan here. If you decide to PC any O's I may be able to help you get some cards you might be looking for. I sent an offer your way! Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I to collect, I collect Cal Ripken cards. If you are planning to collect a certain player. I focus collecting his cards. If by chance you are Ripken cards and are looking for commons I have a ton of them. I also got some on org for trade. If you are looking to buy, I'd give a good deal on them.

Welcome to the site! You have a great mentor! Offer sent.

(10-15-2015, 09:48 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Welcome back to the best hobby on the planet!! Fellow O's fan here. If you decide to PC any O's I may be able to help you get some cards you might be looking for. I sent an offer your way! Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Sounds great, thanks! I'll take a look.
(10-16-2015, 05:23 PM)dgtmj@aol.com Wrote: I to collect, I collect Cal Ripken cards. If you are planning to collect a certain player. I focus collecting his cards. If by chance you are Ripken cards and are looking for commons I have a ton of them. I also got some on org for trade. If you are looking to buy, I'd give a good deal on them.
Thanks, I'll have to take a look at what you have. I have quite a few Ripken cards back at my parents house, hopefully they didn't get rid of them, but once I get them back I'll make sure and look you up.