`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini National Convention Gold /Silver Packs

Panini National Convention Gold /Silver Packs
I was just wondering if these packs come in thick, thin and super packs.

RE: Panini National Convention Gold /Silver Packs
There is just one version of each pack (technically 2: silver and gold), however the "thick", "thin", and "super" references the thickness of the packs. It is common knowledge that if you have a thin pack then you won't have any memorabilia cards in it. However a thick pack may have a decoy (i.e. a thick base card without memorabilia), so there is no guarantee with them. The term "super" pack is most likely in reference to the super-thick packs, as some memorabilia cards were much thicker than others. These super packs almost always have some sort of memorabilia card in them. That being said a lot of the autographs are on regular thickness cards, so they are most common in the thin packs. Once the packs left Panini's hands the pack-searchers sorted them out and a lot of the resellers sold them according to thickness. You should always be careful when buying these or any of the other Panini giveaway packs (i.e. Father's Day and Black Friday packs) that are easily pack searched.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/