`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?Gretzky 1996 Ultra #385 Kings/Blues card?

?Gretzky 1996 Ultra #385 Kings/Blues card?
Good Day,
In the case that I am posting in the wrong forum, please be gentle with me. First time here, and really not a sports card collector (more into non-sports/comic cards) and only a fan of hockey enough to enjoy watching a game, but no favorite team(s), and couldn't even name a roster of players, so again, forgive me if I am out of place.
I was curious as to how I would go about determining if a card has any real value. I kindof/sortof understand the grading process, but honestly, I was hoping to have a rough idea of what the card may be worth before I spent monies in the future to have it graded.
Would anyone be willing to give a hypothetical value on a 1996 Ultra Fleer Gretzky #385 stamped and showing LA Kings uniform. It's not the Blues card that was released with the set. It is the Kings card that was printed just prior to Gretzky being traded to the Blues and (I'm guessing) not released.
I had posted in a few other forums in the past, and was inundated with offers to trade, but no real guesses if it really has any value. Unfortunately, not being the biggest hockey fan, so not really looking to trade anything, just trying to find out if it might be of some kindof value, or is it just a neat conversation piece as it's been for me in the past.
Thanks to all in advance for any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)