Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The trade night haul

The trade night haul
[Image: bulk%20scan%202_zpslnsvqsp1.jpeg]
[Image: bulk%20scan%20redo_zpsczbwbgfk.jpeg]
[Image: spectra%20hilton_zpsdew1ello.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: The trade night haul
beauties! especially if that tavon Austin is a SP version Smile lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I'll double check. Not optimistic.
(10-16-2015, 04:15 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: beauties! especially if that tavon Austin is a SP version Smile lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

no can do. it has stars on the back
(10-16-2015, 04:15 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: beauties! especially if that tavon Austin is a SP version Smile lol
My Flickr

One day, I will have a Matt Ryan auto.

Nice pickups Will!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Thanks bud. It just happened to be part of a larger trade so easy decision to pick it up
(10-20-2015, 08:01 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: One day, I will have a Matt Ryan auto.

Nice pickups Will!
My Flickr