`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading in your favor for...

Trading in your favor for...
Higher end and rarer Trout, Stanton and Goldschmidt. If anyone has anything I'll make it worth your while. Thanks, Matt

RE: Trading in your favor for...
(10-08-2015, 09:05 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Higher end and rarer Trout, Stanton and Goldschmidt. If anyone has anything I'll make it worth your while. Thanks, Matt
I'm looking ... I'm looking ....& I'll let you know, ASAP. but figured this post will bump you back to the top Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-09-2015, 12:45 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm looking ... I'm looking ....& I'll let you know, ASAP. but figured this post will bump you back to the top Smile
Thank you kindly Doc. Im not talking about moving my unwanted junk either. My org is open and I'm willing to move some real nice stuff in favor of the other traders for some rarities of the guys mentioned.

I have this 2010 gold refractor of Stanton. It's for trade, but I'm very hesitant of moving it because it was selling for twice book last time I checked.
[Image: IMG_20150523_241335099_HDR_zpsarnxjod6.jpg]

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(10-09-2015, 02:32 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I have this 2010 gold refractor of Stanton. It's for trade, but I'm very hesitant of moving it because it was selling for twice book last time I checked.
[Image: IMG_20150523_241335099_HDR_zpsarnxjod6.jpg]
I'm interested but I'd have to ask you to do whatever research on sales you need to first.

Do you have a non slide show of your bucket?
no org, please do not send trade requests

(10-09-2015, 05:10 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Do you have a non slide show of your bucket?
I'm not entirely sure. I thought you could choose how you view it.

(10-09-2015, 02:48 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm interested but I'd have to ask you to do whatever research on sales you need to first.
It seems sales have come down quite a bit, so I'll trade it by bv. I'm sorry to give you sales value of this card, but it's one of the few cards that I know that sells more than the Beckett value back when the season started. Anyways I checked out your organize, but I didn't see anything I could use. The card itself doesn't have a real big bv. Sorry

(10-09-2015, 06:35 PM)esa0315 Wrote: It seems sales have come down quite a bit, so I'll trade it by bv. I'm sorry to give you sales value of this card, but it's one of the few cards that I know that sells more than the Beckett value back when the season started. Anyways I checked out your organize, but I didn't see anything I could use. The card itself doesn't have a real big bv. Sorry
Well the offers still open as far as trading on your favor if you decide I have anything that interests you. Thanks for the look.

Btw, I have no issues going by current sales if they outweigh current BV. Cards get hot and the guide can't keep up. No need to apologize.

Pm sent.