`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Price Guide

Football Price Guide
I have been out of the hobby for a little while. I was wondering who is on the cover of the latest Football Beckett Price Guide and when the next issue comes out? I was at the store and was going to buy it but wasn't sure if it was the latest issue and wasn't sure when the next issue comes out. (With my luck the next issue is out Tuesday.) Also, does anyone know on the monthly with all sports who is on the last cover and when that gets released again? Thanks!
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

RE: Football Price Guide
Not much changes from issue to issue, and remember Beckett's prices are based solely on Beckett's standards. Without several price sources, this one's moot by business definitions.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

IMO, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION. YOU CAN PRICE EVERY CARD IN YOUR COLLECTION. JUST SAYING.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

If you have been out of the hobby for a while then check out the price guide carefully to see if it even has the prices listed for the cards you're interested in. There are quite a few cards from the 90s and 2000s that aren't even listed anymore, and are only found in the annual price guide or online pricing. The monthly sports magazine is even worse as they usually only price a few key cards from each set along with a few newer sets.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/