`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chased down one of my dream Vick Auto RC's

RE: Chased down one of my dream Vick Auto RC's
Awesome! Glad to see another Vick collector. I've got these on their way to BGS soon, can let you know if any of them become available afterwards

[Image: mECKgtT.jpg]

Also....
[Image: w9aJoGS.jpg]
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(10-11-2015, 01:34 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Awesome! Glad to see another Vick collector. I've got these on their way to BGS soon, can let you know if any of them become available afterwards

[Image: mECKgtT.jpg]

Also....
[Image: w9aJoGS.jpg]

Beautiful man, def let me know and absolutely let me know if one of those two Absolute Jersey/Ball Auto's become available (and if so I'd be interested in buying before they get graded I'm not into that) and anything else I always am cash ready for Vick stuff. Been after that one for awhile and missed one last week on ebay. You have my absolute favorite one of all time too, the 01 Campus Classics. Absolutely regret selling that in my lot a few years back thats the next one I'm getting. I finally just got this one that I've wanted for years I paid a lot for it but this is one you just never see, not even back in 01:

[Image: Donruss%20Classisc%20Significant%20Signa...rotrn5.jpg]

Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

^ ^ Snagged that one from me. Although it would've happened anyways Smile After what I've been paying there was no way in my mind I was going to go near $100. Awesome pickup. I'll definitely let you have the other Absolute after it comes back. They're minimum grade requirements so if its not met it won't be slabbed/graded. Good luck with "firejam" and his Campus Classics Smile

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

(10-05-2015, 02:00 PM)djohn Wrote: I remember when Vick autographed rookies were huge money, when his SP Authentic hit $1,000 the collecting world went crazy. It's sad to see how much his cards came down over the years. I have been considering picking up one of his rookie autos, as they are much much more affordable now.
Most players card peak like that except for players like Brady, Manning. Just the way the hobby works. Hype builds up and cards hit high levels. I love vick auto rookies. Such an iconic player and paved the way for the athlete QB.
Also, those would be perfect candidates for a PSA bulk order. $5.50 for any card valued under $100 this month. Cannot beat it

(10-12-2015, 09:59 AM)cbfutures Wrote: Such an iconic player and paved the way for the athlete QB.
Agree to disagree on this one Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MeycJbMIAw

(10-12-2015, 12:06 PM)jplarson Wrote: Agree to disagree on this one Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MeycJbMIAw
That is fine he still is the only QB to ever rush for 1,000 yards. Thats ridiculous.

Both of you are wrong - Fran Tarkenton paved the way for running QBs. Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_IHoLNV0g

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

(10-12-2015, 04:00 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Both of you are wrong - Fran Tarkenton paved the way for running QBs. Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_IHoLNV0g

110% true right there my man I always say the same thing! I just ended up striking a deal for the 01 Campus Classics Auto Jersey, so happy to finally have one coming home again lol
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!