Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nolan Ryan 2012 A&G

RE: Nolan Ryan 2012 A&G
I seem to have a jealous bone today.
Very nice card!! Congrats on that addition.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Thanks Wayne!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

POST #4300

Well, I got it in the mail the other day... So, I have it in-hand now. Its even nicer in-person!!

Congrats on a great pick up! It's nice to see a dedicated Fan's collection grow!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-05-2015, 05:20 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats on a great pick up! It's nice to see a dedicated Fan's collection grow!
Thanks Doc!!

Fantastic card. I have a few Ryan minis, but this scan is making me want to hunt them all down.
You mentioned having some PSA crossover to Beckett. Are you trying to convert all your PSA or just some? I'm curious about your opinion on the pros & cons of doing that as I have a split collection of both PSA/BGS.

Congratulations on getting the card safe and sound Nolan. I know I have had a few bad experiences over the years where the card was damaged upon arrival.

I'm thinking about buying some PSA 10's to crossover to BGS now after this thread. I only want 9.5's or better for my collection though so I am debating on whether or not to put a minimum grade on them or not.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(10-05-2015, 06:36 PM)Nick_Fury Wrote: Fantastic card. I have a few Ryan minis, but this scan is making me want to hunt them all down.
You mentioned having some PSA crossover to Beckett. Are you trying to convert all your PSA or just some? I'm curious about your opinion on the pros & cons of doing that as I have a split collection of both PSA/BGS.
I bought some with the purpose of crossing them over. It's expensive. So, that's a con. A big pro is having all your collection Graded by Beckett!! My Nolan Ryan collection is like 99% *Beckett Graded.

I'm glad that you commented on my thread. I sent you a message on your Nolan Ryan Registry. Would you be interested in selling any of them?

*Edit

sent you a pm nolan5000. Congrats on having it all on one. I started with PSA, but I really like the Beckett case a lot better. Although I'm a fan of both, I don't think I could pay to crossover everything.

I just wish someone had a really good registry that tracked both of them.

(10-05-2015, 06:51 PM)crossada Wrote: Congratulations on getting the card safe and sound Nolan. I know I have had a few bad experiences over the years where the card was damaged upon arrival.

I'm thinking about buying some PSA 10's to crossover to BGS now after this thread. I only want 9.5's or better for my collection though so I am debating on whether or not to put a minimum grade on them or not.
IF you want strictly 9.5's, then you should definitely put a minimum Grade on your submissions.