`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow you have to see this!!!

RE: Wow you have to see this!!!
(09-29-2015, 06:22 AM)crossada Wrote: Can Beckett slab a card that big? I know they are doing the regular booklet cards.
You'd need a small suitcase to carry that puppy around.

(09-29-2015, 07:36 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You'd need a small suitcase to carry that puppy around.
What was the video of?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-29-2015, 08:11 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: What was the video of?
I didn't watch the video but I know what the cards are. They are a five card fold out booklet. Some stand the tall way, others the long way. They have 10 auto's and 10 relics, 2 per card. Nice idea but there's no cases available to hold them.
Next time you check out Ebay, search 2015 Triple Threads deca and some will pop up.

The only way to display this with some measure of protection I can think of would be to have it professionally framed.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

that is one sick card i had no clue they existed!!! just wow!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(09-29-2015, 09:08 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: The only way to display this with some measure of protection I can think of would be to have it professionally framed.
I think that would work.

Pay a little extra for UV protective measures.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Holy cow!!!!! That's a KEEPER!!!
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(09-29-2015, 08:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I didn't watch the video but I know what the cards are. They are a five card fold out booklet. Some stand the tall way, others the long way. They have 10 auto's and 10 relics, 2 per card. Nice idea but there's no cases available to hold them.
Next time you check out Ebay, search 2015 Triple Threads deca and some will pop up.
Thanks Matt!! I think I remember a Nolan saying "deca", but I didn't click on it. However, I will now.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!