`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
We recently bought a card stores entire inventory and have a few card questions.

RE: We recently bought a card stores entire inventory and have a few card questions.
I would be interested in what you may find of Dustin Pedroia.

RE: We recently bought a card stores entire inventory and have a few card questions.
(09-28-2015, 11:19 AM)WeBoughtaCardStore Wrote: The store was located in Myrtle Beach and prior to that in Kansas City. I have a bunch of Carolina cards if your interested.
I have been doing the star player stacks as suggested. I'm still new here so I'm trying to find the want list that was stated above. I have big piles of all those players listed. I also have a few Basketball Auto's but nothing amazing. My number is 843 450 7979 if anyone is interested in texting me it calling after 5pm . We actually don't like selling on ebay due to the fees and shady buyers so I'm open to selling outright
PM Sent for Nolan Ryans.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I've been sorting and sorting. I'm having trouble knowing what's a short print or insert card if it's not marked. I guess that will come with experience. Alote of the cards are pre divided by brand. Also there is alote of 2009 and up cards. It's fun especially when a random Auto card shows up or a low SP. It's a shame thag it seems ebay drives the value down. I'm shocked by some I'd the going rates. I'm sent messages out to a few people. I'm still looking for those who didn't get messages as well. I work a full time job as well. Thanks for the help.
,Ryan

When I look for short prints I keep a regular issue card beside me and check the code/serial number on the back. On many short prints the code/serial number is different. That only works for cards that "appear" to be part of the regular set. Topps has so many SP's that is is the only way I could find to pick them out.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Above all else, the most important thing is to alert me of any rare canseco cards you come across Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict