Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2015 Topps Chrome hangers

2 2015 Topps Chrome hangers
I don't buy much retail but may have to rethink that

Bought 2 hangers at Walmart and wasn't expecting much else than some base then I saw the BV for the pink refractors. I was pretty surprised.

[Image: b73f0d08-5645-43ce-91d8-582970941164_zpso8mvmgv7.jpg]

Sorry but I'm holding on to this.

Also pulled Puig, Harvey, Sandoval, Doolittle, C. Martinez, T. May, & E. Cordier Pink

RE: 2 2015 Topps Chrome hangers
Congrats on your pull! I pulled the same one from a Rack Pack.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

That's a great looking card.

I give up buying Topps Chrome retail, I have have bought a lot of it this year and not one auto or a Kris Bryant.

(09-26-2015, 04:10 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I give up buying Topps Chrome retail, I have have bought a lot of it this year and not one auto or a Kris Bryant.
I don't buy retail often mostly due to pack searchers. Not because they take the hits but because they damage cards. I bought some Upper Deck hockey last year and most of the cards had dents on the side in the middle as though someone pressed their finger nail in them. I figure hanger packs are safe as long as you check them for tampering.

Great looking Bryant. Love this years Topps Chrome. Superb set IMO.

(09-28-2015, 01:24 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Great looking Bryant. Love this years Topps Chrome. Superb set IMO.
Thanks! I even like the flagship even though many people didn't. I usually get a bunch of Chrome but this was the first of the Chrome I got this year and they do look amazing.