`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those that have offers in to me

To those that have offers in to me
I'm going to hold off trading until my org straightens out. I keep trying to check what's actually listed from my Triple Threads break and nothings showing. My org is only showing me 19 pages of cards and when I try to add, delete or check on other individual cards it says I don't own, can't add, goes blank or says the cards have to be part of my collection to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience. Obviously if we speak offline on a daily basis disregard this post.

RE: To those that have offers in to me
No problem, Matt. Although it appears that our org is now fixed and all cards available for trade should be able to be added to a trade, which was the big issue.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

My org is messed up too. It keeps showing I have cards available for trade that are in my trash with zero's on them.

When I built the trade I just sent you, all of cards came up and then disappeared when I went to add them. I had to refresh 3 times for them to reappear again. So you have them loaded, looks like a Beckett thing.

(09-24-2015, 06:02 PM)cmherren2 Wrote: My org is messed up too. It keeps showing I have cards available for trade that are in my trash with zero's on them.

When I built the trade I just sent you, all of cards came up and then disappeared when I went to add them. I had to refresh 3 times for them to reappear again. So you have them loaded, looks like a Beckett thing.
Did the Triple Threads show up? I tried to check earlier and it wouldn't show them.

Your stuff is all there, but if you try to browse an org, changing pages or quantities shown seems to mess things up, but if you manually type in a page number to view, that seems to work...odd, but I can see 280 some 2015 Triple Threads cards in your trade org.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(09-24-2015, 07:25 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Your stuff is all there, but if you try to browse an org, changing pages or quantities shown seems to mess things up, but if you manually type in a page number to view, that seems to work...odd, but I can see 280 some 2015 Triple Threads cards in your trade org.
Thanks Simon. I'll keep trying. It's still not showing me any. It has the appropriate amount of pages listed but wont let me view anything past 19.

(09-24-2015, 07:25 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Your stuff is all there, but if you try to browse an org, changing pages or quantities shown seems to mess things up, but if you manually type in a page number to view, that seems to work...odd, but I can see 280 some 2015 Triple Threads cards in your trade org.
Yep, this is what was happening to me too Matt.

Same here, plus it also has cards that are listed as wants but I already have and have taken off the wants section whenever a trade comes up.....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(09-25-2015, 12:49 PM)animie67 Wrote: Same here, plus it also has cards that are listed as wants but I already have and have taken off the wants section whenever a trade comes up.....
Mine seems to be working now but I have to delete a bunch of Triple Threads base cards that got entered in somehow. I'll let you know how that turns out. Though clearly in my org the other day it would not let me send them to trash saying they needed to be part of my collection to delete.
Well it appears to be okay now. I added, deleted and trashed a bunch of cards without a snag.