Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
THE SEARCH APPEARS TO BE OVER!!!

RE: THE SEARCH APPEARS TO BE OVER!!!
(09-26-2015, 12:47 AM)savagenate Wrote: About time! Smile
Tell me about it! It's on it's way, and I can't wait to get it here.... Now I just need a few Janis cards and I'll have that rainbow too lol Not sure if I want to keep getting into breaks to get that one though.

(09-23-2015, 12:05 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I can finally put 2014 Prizm to bed!
How many different variations does that make?

Congrats.
My biggest pet peave is that people sell parallel cards for 1-2 bucks and charge 3-4 shipping. I can't fill my Wake needs on ebay as it cost me 4-5 for one parallel or base card.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(09-26-2015, 01:58 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Congrats.
My biggest pet peave is that people sell parallel cards for 1-2 bucks and charge 3-4 shipping. I can't fill my Wake needs on ebay as it cost me 4-5 for one parallel or base card.
Are any on comc? You can ship as many as you want for 3 bucks there. Bought quite a few cards there mysrlf

(09-26-2015, 09:31 AM)jplarson Wrote: How many different variations does that make?
19 for the base variations. I have the complete James Lofton rainbow, and now the complete Nelson. I have the Jeff Janis base prizm Finite on the way and only need a few to complete his as well Smile Once I get a few mails next week I'll do an update post with my team cards.

Good for you! I know it feels great. Now...on to the next obsession! HA!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet