`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hornet Had Me Buzzing!

The Hornet Had Me Buzzing!
I will NEVER give up making cheesy titles! NEVER!!!

Hehe!

I precluded to this mailday in my Box Break thread, so here it is. Mark (hornet59) and I have been making some amazing trades, and he was able to coax the Sidney Crosby Flashback Fabrics AU that I had from me. Well... more, I offered it than coaxing, but who's counting? Haha! The demand from him was high, but the demand from me was a touch higher. I had a PC item for him. He had a WICKED trader for me... plus some brilliant PC items as he always seems to have.

But first... Dan (dan_dou_lea) and I made a very easy trade. I got this stellar cards from him:

[Image: Scan_490_zpshn9jjbuw.jpg]

The patch on the Doughty is way better in person.

From Mark:

[Image: Scan_495_zpskasjbkyx.jpg]
[Image: Scan_494_zpsxzdudyf4.jpg]

[Image: Scan_532_zpsm0zdiv8f.jpg]
[Image: Scan_530_zpsnqiqvny9.jpg]

Sorry, Kings fans, but that Roy patch kills the Doughty! But that was not the top card in the package. In fact... this package came with a warning on it. "WARNING: CONTAINS GREATNESS!" You are on my good side, Mark!

[Image: Scan_472_zpsf2gbuqwm.jpg]

So... that makes it TWO Great One Autos in one day! One from a great friend, and one from a great box! Thank you for the look, Beckett Community! All comments are welcome, and the traders are in my Org. and marked available. Don't be surprised if it takes a little bit to coax the Gretzky from me. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: The Hornet Had Me Buzzing!
Ok wow! I am so happy to see some high end deals happening. I love trading for the base and inserts but when a Gretzky AU comes in a trade that is just awesome.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Randi, you are the luckiest guy around! Can you pick out a few packs for me? Amazing pulls my friend!

Nice pick ups Randi!!!! Even though you stole the Gretzky and Modano autos that I wanted from him......lol

Amazing mailday!

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

Randi,

Awesome cards!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Sick cards Randi!!!!! Wish it was a Wilson 1/1 for me. hahahaha

Amazing. Unbelievable!
Go Avs Go!

Thanks for the great replies, gentlemen! I have the Gretzky in the works (on another site) for a Patrick Roy Draf Day Marks O #/10! Hopefully something nice comes with it to even out the trade. Best wishes!

Randi

Glad to see the crosby went to good use
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays