`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entered wrong card on my grading submission

Entered wrong card on my grading submission
I submitted some cards to Beckett to be graded. They haven't arrived yet as they are still in transit, but I just realized that one of the cards that I submitted quantity 3 of, I chose the wrong card. Will Beckett notice this and put the correct card on the grading case, or do I need to contact them when they receive my cards?
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

RE: Entered wrong card on my grading submission
I would contact them. Even though my submissions have been correct, they mislabeled one of my cards. The only way they will fix it is by you sending it back to them. It's not really worth it by the point because they make you pay for shipping / insurance (both ways), as if you were sending it for the first time. Be assertive when it comes to your collectibles and make sure they are aware. Don't depend on them to catch it, as they will not go out of their way to make sure you are eventually satisfied.
Collecting Minneapolis & Los Angeles Lakers items

I did the same on my last grading order. I thought I knew what variant it was I was sending and they corrected my mistake so maybe they will catch yours too.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Ok cool. Thanks guys. I might reach out to them just to be sure, but I think they would correct it. I sent in the Kris Bryant Bowman Chrome 2015 prospect card and chose the Bowman Chrome RC by mistake on the form. I'm sure I am not the first person to make that mistake and won't be the last.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]