`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spectra Group Break

Spectra Group Break
Got into Bighurt35 Bryan half case break of Spectra ended up with the Titans at a 50/50 random drawing and bought the Chargers at full price ended up doing really well with in it been awhile since I hit that well in a break should be able to make a nice little profit from these! I actually won the dual Abdullah/Gordon on a dice roll with the other owner of the Lions half so I got lucky honestly on that one! Just wanted to share my good fortune appreciate the look!

Heres the 2 Big Ones
Melvin Gordon/Ameer Abdullah Dual 4 Color Patch Auto Blue #15/15
Marcus Mariota RC Jersey Auto #40/49
[Image: IMG_2ltflz_zpspjodoez6.jpg]

Brandon Oliver #/25, Drew Brees Blue #/49, Doug Flutie #/99
[Image: IMAG0508_1_zpshwlzewi2.jpg]

More Titans stuff ( David Cobb 3 Color RPA, Justin Hunter Auto, Quad and other goodies)
[Image: IMG_-mha12n_zpslsu5eaf7.jpg]

RE: Spectra Group Break
That would have been a good haul on a full case break. Titans crushed it! Congrats!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

CONGRATS! YOU KILLED THAT BREAK!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

That Mariota....oh my god
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!