`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 25 Favourite Cards in My Collection...as of Today

My 25 Favourite Cards in My Collection...as of Today
These are not necessarily the 25 most valuable cards in my collection, and my ranking/inclusion of them would probably change daily, but I figured it'd be fun to share some of my favourites from my collection. Enjoy, comments welcome, and sorry, but none are FT...unless you've got something I couldn't resist...

25) Nowhere near the top 25 in value, but my most valuable card of my current favourite player:
[Image: 10kipnis3-L.jpg]

24) My best card of one of my favourite young players and a fairly new arrival to my collection:
[Image: 11correa-L.jpg]

23) Another young guy I really like watching. At its peak, this was probably one of the most valuable cards in my collection:
[Image: 13bryant-L.jpg]

22) One of a couple of Ryan autos in my PC, but this one is from one of my favourite brands:
[Image: 12ryan-L.jpg]

21) This young man is so exciting to watch, and I look forward to seeing him anchor my team for years to come:
[Image: 11lindor-L.jpg]

20) No particular affinity for the player, but it's my only bat knob, and I love that it's also auto'd:
[Image: 13zimmermann-L.jpg]

19) Another of my favourite young players, I have a few of his autos, but this one is tops:
[Image: 10machado2-L.jpg]

18) A part of my HOF PC, this card is a real beauty:
[Image: 08bench_zpse6723367-L.jpg]

17) A recent addition to my PC, I love watching this guy pitch:
[Image: 06kershaw2-L.jpg]

16) A beautiful on card auto, firmly entrenched in my HOF PC:
[Image: 11koufax-L.jpg]

15) I do have a Bowman Chrome auto of his, but this card is a beauty and very low numbered for an RC:
[Image: 12harper-L.jpg]

14) My favourite card of my favourite player of all time - so glad Topps had him sign again:
[Image: 14vizquel-L.jpg]

13) Three of the most feared hitters as I grew up watching the game that weren't roid-heads:
[Image: 13jacksongriffeythomas-L.jpg]

12) The lone Jeter auto in my PC, but it's a sweet on card number:
[Image: 00jeter-L.jpg]

11) I have a 2009 Sterling as well, but I much prefer this design and the fact that it's only /109.
[Image: 11trout-L.jpg]

10) When I pulled the redemption for this, I never thought I'd see the card. About two months later, it arrived:
[Image: 13koufaxaaron-L.jpg]

9) I love the variety of the relics on this one, Topps Sterling were beautiful cards:
[Image: 06mantle-L.jpg]

8) A lot of Triple Threads have bizarre die-cuts, this one is perfect:
[Image: 12ripken-L.jpg]

7) The fact that Lajoie spent most of his career with the Cleveland Naps only enhances my appreciation for this card:
[Image: 12wagnerlajoie-L.jpg]

6) When I pulled it, this was my first Mariano auto, and it's still my favourite, as I love this brand:
[Image: 14rivera-L.jpg]

5) I have 7 Trout autos in my PC, this is my favourite of them, just love the look of this card:
[Image: 13trout2-L.jpg]

4) These were THE guys as I grew up watching the game, and having them all on one card is pretty awesome:
[Image: 14glavinemadduxsmoltz-L.jpg]

3) Amazing card I pulled - three legends on one card celebrating a legendary franchise:
[Image: 12ruthgehrigmantle-L.jpg]

2) Griffey was THE guy growing up. I have a few Griffeys in my PC, but this is my absolute favourite, the picture doesn't do it justice:
[Image: 14griffey-L.jpg]

1) The most I've ever spent on a single card, this is one of the gems of my HOF Auto PC:
[Image: 12mantle-L.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: My 25 Favourite Cards in My Collection...as of Today
Really great stuff! I miss that Bench, pic doesnt give it justice. That Mantle is amazing!!!

Awesome Top 25 my man! I'm jealous of a lot of these- but being a Braves fan- I'm the most jealous of the Glavine/Smoltz/Maddux. I absolutely must own one of those.

Thanks for sharing!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Gorgeous specimens! Love the HOFer pieces most. That Jeter auto is a thing of beauty.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Great stuff! Thanks for showing them off!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Fantastic collection, thanks for sharing!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Unbelievable cards Simon. That triple threads auto of Thomas, Griffey and Jackson is soooo sweet. And then there's the Aaron/Koufax...

some real sick cards simon especially that blue machado god i miss that card

Wow, amazing stuff
no org, please do not send trade requests

I love the Yankee cards on your list, and I'm jealous. :-) I don't have any of those. I also liked the Koufax card and the one with the dual autos with Aaron. Very nice list of cards, I am impressed.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]