`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest rc pickups

Latest rc pickups
Probably one of the many and most underrated cards but i needed to have a nice copy of it.

[Image: rj51_zpssbjilxwm.jpg]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Latest rc pickup
Nice pick up!

RE: Latest rc pickup
I bought this one too while I was at it

[Image: dc13_zpsyvejip5e.jpg]
(09-15-2015, 01:21 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Nice pick up!
Thanks!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Latest rc pickups
Love those 70's sets. Nice pick ups.

It is still a great looking card from an iconic set.

Nice pick up. I know we're all suppose to just throw out our cards from like, 1985-199X but, I refuse. Part of me just won't accept that at some point, even if it's 50 years from now, they will have value.

(09-15-2015, 06:12 PM)Nintari Wrote: Nice pick up. I know we're all suppose to just throw out our cards from like, 1985-199X but, I refuse. Part of me just won't accept that at some point, even if it's 50 years from now, they will have value.
Lol I hope so, I have all my late 80s early 90s cards here with me. I do like to have nice copies of more emblematic cards from those years like this Randy Johnson, 88 topps traded alomar and so on..........

(09-15-2015, 06:15 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Lol I hope so, I have all my late 80s early 90s cards here with me. I do like to have nice copies of more emblematic cards from those years like this Randy Johnson, 88 topps traded alomar and so on..........
Yeah, when I got back into the hobby after being gone since the early 90's, I was shocked to see all these iconic cards at rock bottom prices. I picked up a PSA 10 1989 Topps Traded Griffey Jr. for 17 dollars lol. For people like me who enjoy collecting and don't really sell cards, it's a dream come true.

I'm really hoping that due to their reputation, most people will throw them out and/or destroy them so as to increase scarcity. I mean, how many modern collectors are holding on to these cards? I can't imagine we're in the majority lol.

(09-16-2015, 10:16 PM)Nintari Wrote: Yeah, when I got back into the hobby after being gone since the early 90's, I was shocked to see all these iconic cards at rock bottom prices. I picked up a PSA 10 1989 Topps Traded Griffey Jr. for 17 dollars lol. For people like me who enjoy collecting and don't really sell cards, it's a dream come true.

I'm really hoping that due to their reputation, most people will throw them out and/or destroy them so as to increase scarcity. I mean, how many modern collectors are holding on to these cards? I can't imagine we're in the majority lol.
yeah i dont think we are the majority. I dont sell cards either, Ive only sold about 5 and they were dupes and needed some cash at the time and they werent really worth much at all.
this one came in shortly after....... needed to have one of his rcs..........

[Image: IMG_3893_zpsufhewquh.png]