`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Deal? UPDATE!

Big Deal? UPDATE!
I don't know if this is a big deal or not but I got the last of the sp rc's from 2015 Topps Chrome today.
There is a picture of the five Sp rc's. Just scroll down.

RE: Big Deal?
That's awesome man... Congrats
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Awesome. I love me some Topps Chrome.

It's a big deal! Congrats! Pictures?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-09-2015, 12:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: It's a big deal! Congrats! Pictures?
If I can figure out how to do it.

(09-08-2015, 09:39 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: That's awesome man... Congrats
Thanks

nice! I have 2 more to go of the SP's myself.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(09-09-2015, 05:16 PM)muz0 Wrote: nice! I have 2 more to go of the SP's myself.
Nice. Now I'm looking for several Bowman Chrome rookies

(09-09-2015, 12:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: It's a big deal! Congrats! Pictures?
Here is a picture of the five Topps Chrome SP rc's

(09-09-2015, 05:16 PM)muz0 Wrote: nice! I have 2 more to go of the SP's myself.
Which two do you need? Not sure I am buying any more but if I do and pull one I will trade it to you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-10-2015, 12:58 PM)cspen Wrote: Here is a picture of the five Topps Chrome SP rc's
Very cool! I only have the Gallo card. I'd love to find a Correa in a pack/blaster! Congrats! Probably 5 of the best cards from Topps Chrome!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Big Deal? UPDATE!
I need Gallo and Correa. The Correa's BV is laughable compared to the other 4 so I may have to wait on that one.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.