`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am putting this out there early

I am putting this out there early
I really don't want nor can I really afford to buy much if any Bowman Chrome so I want to trade for the few cards I want. I want the following rc's:
Buxton, Correa, Pederson, Soler, Tomas, Cooney, Gallo, Kang, and Bryant. Nothing in my organize is off limits. If you don't see anything, just ask. I may pull from my PC. Thanks for looking

RE: I am putting this out there early
I know it's early. It's only been three days since it came out. I don't expect anything to happen until it gets closer to live pricing but I want a shot at these cards.

i have some of these. i have a kang refractor as well. do you just want base rcs. or do you want ref and inserts as well?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(09-07-2015, 04:39 PM)908 Wrote: i have some of these. i have a kang refractor as well. do you just want base rcs. or do you want ref and inserts as well?
I only want base rc's

New day. I still hope to find some of these for trade.

Gonna add some tonight and send you an offer, do you have them marked as wants?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Ok. I have traded for five of them. I only need four: Pederson, Soler, Kang, and Bryant.

I added three more Bowman Chrome rc's to my want list: Lindor, Rodon, and Syndergaard