`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got taken by the blaster box repack. UPDATED!!

RE: Got taken by the blaster box repack.
(09-06-2015, 06:51 AM)zeprock Wrote: Despicable. There's a place in Hell for people who pull that kind of crap.
Your comment made me chuckle, but then I paused for a bit. A Saved person wouldn't do this. So, you're probably right about your hell comment.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: Got taken by the blaster box repack.
Sorry to hear this. One of the reasons I try to avoid retail just sucks sometimes when that's all I have available. I never feel "safe" buying it. I hope you are able to return it and pull a beauty with whatever you get in return.

RE: Got taken by the blaster box repack. UPDATE!!
My wife called Target last night and after talking to the store manager we were able to return them and grab 2 more but had to open them in front of the manager. When we got there another guy was standing in the card aisle talking to the manager we were suppose to meet. Seems he bought a blaster of Prizm and had the same thing happen. All 1992 Topps. The manager opened the remaining Prizm (5 boxes) and Bowman (2 boxes) in front of us and all had sandwich bags full of 1992 Topps. She said they were going to pull all the blasters and go through each one. We were able to get are money back. Needless to say I will never buy another blaster again. Anyone in the Dover, De area please be careful of buying from the Target there.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Got taken by the blaster box repack. UPDATED!!
Return them. I've done it before for damaged cards in a blaster. Just bring the receipt..
Haha read your latest updated after the fact.

RE: Got taken by the blaster box repack. UPDATED!!
Glad it was settled and you weren't screwed over. They (retail) should never take back product ... Or if they do, they should open the packs in front of the returner to make sure it wasn't tampered with. So either way, The vendor can always use the unopened packs for their re-pack products or the card scammers would be caught red handed. They do that with electronics, to make sure that what was suppose to be in the box wasn't replaced with a brick.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.