`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 1 person for Fantasy Football league... $50 BV card buy in

Need 1 person for Fantasy Football league... $50 BV card buy in
I know this is short notice but one of the Beckett traders that previously committed will not be able to participate so I need to fill in the slot for the draft that's scheduled for Saturday night 8PM est. The buy in is a $50 BV card with the BV being current as of the day of the Championship game.

The rest of the guys in the league are reputable Beckett traders as well. If you are interested please PM me.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Need 1 person for Fantasy Football league... $50 BV card buy in
What's up Dan?

I just wanted to apologize to you and the rest of the league for flaking out. Without being one of those internet oversharers, my family and I have had some stuff pop up in the past month that pushed any extracurricular stuff completely off the table. All my focus is on my family at the moment, where it should be.

After the dust settles, I'm sure I'll return to the boards, but I just wanted to apologize to you and the other members of the league for my lack of communication. I have had a league hung up by a non-communicative last minute drop-out and it was extremely annoying. I'll throw a Yelich bonus into the pot for the winner. Hope all is well, Dominic

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I'd be in as always wanted to do a becket trader league but I'd be out because of the buy in don't have that.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Don't worry about it Dom I took care of it. Obviously we would have loved to have had you play with us this year but we all understand life is far more important than fantasy sports. No need to throw a card into the pot but thank you for the kind gesture. Hope all is good with you and your family and theres always next year.

leadmetogreatness, I thought about asking the community if they wanted to get in on it but I wanted to make it interesting with a wager so I asked certain members that I've done most of my trading with or those who I've developed a friendship with outside of trading. Maybe next year I might try doing one without a wager.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

If you still need someone is be jn
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%