`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does this Fleer Jordan RC look real?

Does this Fleer Jordan RC look real?
I found this online. I know that PRO is synonymous with fake, but it seems ok compared to the PSA one I have, as long as it really is the case that's making it look funny on the back.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10873]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10874]
It's hard to tell, but it seems like the left and right sides are too narrow, but maybe that's because the centering is good?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Does this Fleer Jordan RC look real?
Looks good!
I initially thought the sides looked narrow as well but I couldn't say for sure if it has been trimmed. Looks legit though.

(09-05-2015, 11:50 AM)altz11 Wrote: Looks good!
I initially thought the sides looked narrow as well but I couldn't say for sure if it has been trimmed. Looks legit though.
Thanks. I was wondering about it being trimmed, too. The main idea was to see if it could cross over to Beckett or PSA as a 9 or higher. I guess I'll have to decide if it's worth the gamble if it turns out to be trimmed.

(09-05-2015, 03:18 PM)ifyoucanthinkofit Wrote: Thanks. I was wondering about it being trimmed, too. The main idea was to see if it could cross over to Beckett or PSA as a 9 or higher. I guess I'll have to decide if it's worth the gamble if it turns out to be trimmed.
I would be highly skeptical that it could cross into either a BGS or PSA 9 holder. I would bet that it got rejected by PSA and BGS which is why it ended up in the holder it is in now. If it gets sent in for grading inside the current holder I would guess the odds of it crossing to a 9 with either company to be very low. You would have to be confident enough that the card will pass to crack it out of the case and submit that way. Too risky, but that is just my opinion.

I agree with slumm,
If a card like this is in a third party slab from a non-reputable company, it's probably for a reason. Proceed with caution!

(09-05-2015, 06:22 PM)slum22 Wrote: I would be highly skeptical that it could cross into either a BGS or PSA 9 holder. I would bet that it got rejected by PSA and BGS which is why it ended up in the holder it is in now. If it gets sent in for grading inside the current holder I would guess the odds of it crossing to a 9 with either company to be very low. You would have to be confid.ent enough that the card will pass to crack it out of the case and submit that way. Too risky, but that is just my opinion.
I know. I think it may be trimmed, because everything seems too perfect to be in a PRO holder. If I were crossing over that card It would definitely be out of that holder.