`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eichel signs exclusive with Leaf so...

RE: Eichel signs exclusive with Leaf so...
The NHLPA won't stop a player from making money . Does it look bad yes but if Eichel is making money then they want that.

Now Leaf signing him was more of a money grab trying to screw UD . BG says it's not about money but trying to get the exclusives stopped . So to me Leaf signing an exclusive is only adding to it how can you sign an exclusive to try and stop them? Both companies are about making money i just think leaf lost lots of money when UD signed MCdavid so Leaf wanted to try and hurt UD like they did with Panini .

It sucks that Leaf thinks this is a good thing no true rc auto of a possible star rc. But i hope UD doesn't try to work with Leaf and just makes nice base, inserts and Jersey cards of Eichel and SP them.

I also read he feels his unlicensed cards are true rc's and only reason most don't is because of Beckett. But it's not Beckett who decided on these definitions the lgs did .
Looking for Tyler Johnson ,Andrei Vasilveskiy, Maurice Stovall, Bolts Cup Rc's

RE: Eichel signs exclusive with Leaf so...
(09-10-2015, 09:52 AM)dowsports1 Wrote: I also read he feels his unlicensed cards are true rc's and only reason most don't is because of Beckett. But it's not Beckett who decided on these definitions the lgs did .
I have to chime in and say if Eichel thinks that, he is either not educated on the hobby at all or just doesn't care anyways. The statement is more a fact of signing with a manufacturer that is not associated with the NHL as to simply spin a negative into a positive via quote.

A vast majority of collectors in the major 4 sports would agree your true RCs are always in your pro uniform with the team name and/or logo also on the card.

Money and spite aside from both angles, Eichel just made a bad decision that maybe no one explained to him in plain English other than dollar signs. I just see his UD YG and UD Ice RC increasing ten fold in value as long as performance is good.