Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving to New Jersey

Moving to New Jersey
Collingswood to be exact.

Looking for shops in the area. Willing to drive an hour and a half to two hours for any good shops with lots of singles. Let me know!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Moving to New Jersey
oh no!!!! who's gonna dig for Brunell cards in the common boxes! Tongue
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Good Luck. I am moving out of NJ at the end of September. As far as LCS I am not sure but you can do a google search to find them in your area. I am further north in Central NJ and go to monthly shows in Woodbridge, Colts Neck and East Brunswick (about 1-1.5 hrs from your area). You will be closer to Deptford and Voorhees malls which hold them as well. They are listed on Beckett so you can check which dates they have them.

(08-31-2015, 01:14 AM)jaderock Wrote: oh no!!!! who's gonna dig for Brunell cards in the common boxes! Tongue
LOL. New territory, new opportunity my friend.
(08-31-2015, 08:40 AM)coliv80@yahoo.com Wrote: Good Luck. I am moving out of NJ at the end of September. As far as LCS I am not sure but you can do a google search to find them in your area. I am further north in Central NJ and go to monthly shows in Woodbridge, Colts Neck and East Brunswick (about 1-1.5 hrs from your area). You will be closer to Deptford and Voorhees malls which hold them as well. They are listed on Beckett so you can check which dates they have them.
Thanks. I was asking in hopes to have details of what shops to hit up. I know in Orlando, all 3 are very very different as far as what I am looking for. Out of the 3, only one of them has any quantity of singles and I've found Marinos there.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.