`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: Favorite beverage to open packs and sort?

RE: OT: Favorite beverage to open packs and sort?
(08-29-2015, 08:34 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I love scotch. Scotch, scotch, scotch. Feel it go down, down into my belly.
Yesssssss!

I usually open in front of the computer and price as I go..sort, place in storage and binders as I pull..so there is not a lot of room on the desk for a drink. Agree that wet cards are a bummer..so I try to avoid that..

Otherwise..I am a beer man..middle of the road stuff..but nothing with fruit..why spoil a good beer by throwing in pumpkin or berries!!

Hot day..lawnmower beer = Land Shark..

I never drink while I open packs. I'm too afraid of damaging the card.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

So I finally found the Root Beer and celebrated by opening 5 Blasters of 2015 Topps Chrome! I will post pics and a new thread in Box Breaks once I get everything scanned. I did add them to my org though if you are looking for something.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Wanted to add that I enjoy listening to games on the radio verses watching when opening/sorting. Less distracting and the Phillies radio team is awesome. On a good night, I can sometimes pick up the NY broadcast on radio of the Yankees / Mets games. I know it's old fashion, but there is nothing better than listening to a ball game on the radio....lets the imagination cells in your brain get a workout.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.