`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no Sam Malone

Why no Sam Malone
With all the celebrity cards that have been made, why have they never made a Sam Malone from Cheers card?

RE: Why no Sam Malone
Could be a licensing thing with the company who owns the rights to the show.

Very good question, with an excellent answer.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

One of my best trading buddies for years lives in Scotland and is like me, a Red Sox fan. When I asked him why he liked the Red Sox, wondering what the connection was, he told me that he liked the show Cheers and Sam Malone played for the Red Sox and that's what got him hooked on Red Sox cards. I thought that was pretty cool.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-29-2015, 07:53 PM)zeprock Wrote: One of my best trading buddies for years lives in Scotland and is like me, a Red Sox fan. When I asked him why he liked the Red Sox, wondering what the connection was, he told me that he liked the show Cheers and Sam Malone played for the Red Sox and that's what got him hooked on Red Sox cards. I thought that was pretty cool.
Yes it was.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I would love a Coach Ernie Pantusso card to be produced as well...preferably being hit by the pitch. Man that show was awesome.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!