`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 2015 A&G = Bryant "Superfractor" style

1 Box 2015 A&G = Bryant "Superfractor" style
Went by my LCS Lew's Rod & Reel in Havelock, NC today. Was trying to determine whether I wanted to buy 1 or 2 boxes of 2015 Allen & Ginter. I am behind the power curve due to me being away for the past six weeks. I decided to just go with one box after he told me he had gotten some new singles in with HOF relics and autos. I normally take my boxes home to open in the privacy of my man cave. I have a history of bad luck when opening boxes that I pick. My wife on the other hand has bought some boxes from him for me and gotten me (2) Bryce Harper autos as well as other nice cards. The guys there pressured me into opening it in the store. Well, it's about time I got caught up.

Here was my take:
Cespedes relic
Pagan relic
Darren Rovell relic

Lastly there was this little guy sandwiched in one of the packs.

[Image: Bryant%20front_zps1qit8t3m.jpg][Image: Bryant%20back_zpsvq9kghg3.jpg]:D:

Not sure whether I am going to sell or keep it.

RE: 1 Box 2015 A&G = Bryant "Superfractor" style
Wow. Nice pull. I'm very jealous.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Isn't that wood?
Nice pull, btw.

That's an amazing pull. Great 1of1. Don't think it's a super fractor though

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I've never seen one of those wood cards before! Great hit! Congrats! Getting a Bryant is extremely cool. I'm sure when I ever get lucky enough to get a wood card, it'll be some scrub player that's injured or sent down to the minors Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yeah, its not a Super. Its a Wood. Still, its an extremely nice 1/1 card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Super is right...you killed it...if you decide to sell it...hit me up first I have some pc I would move for it...I am a ginter guy. Nice, very nice!

don't forget, they also have blank backs they consider 1/1