`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett phone call

Beckett phone call
Well, I received a phone call from Beckett today. Since all I have is a monthly baseball price guide. So, of course it's one of the Indian customer service people. Takes them a long time to get to the point. Question after question, finally I just told him to get to the point. Well, after he hemmed and hawed for a minute or so, wanted to do a special on my baseball pricing. Well, I told him in no uncertain terms that until Beckett gets the registry fixed, the custom registries working right, don't call me again until the registry is fixed. So then I hung up. Anyone heard any new info on when registry work might be finished??? Of course I haven't heard anything from anybody. The last time I called, I was told to send the grading serial number to Jeff and he would get it in. None of the idiot customer service people have a clue to what's actually wrong.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Beckett phone call
(08-26-2015, 08:11 PM)bamyanks Wrote: ...Anyone heard any new info on when registry work might be finished???...
It does say "Updated" next to the drop down menu. heh Sorry I had to...

[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(08-26-2015, 08:29 PM)woogie23 Wrote: It does say "Updated" next to the drop down menu. heh Sorry I had to...
Is this the first you have noticed that??? It's said that for a good 5 weeks or so. Of course I still can't add a card to my Yankees Autographs custom set. I really think whenever Beckett makes a screen redesign they put the updated flag there. Believe me, things still don't work with the custom registries.

I had a phone call myself and I no longer pay for any of the opg stuff. I told them on several occasions that when they get the registry fixed I will come back to the fold. They wouldn't take the hint so I told them to remove me from the list in a not so nice tone. Just tired of their lack of customer service honestly.

I just got a grading order back last week and of course had invalid serial number problems. What a joke!
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(08-26-2015, 10:37 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Is this the first you have noticed that??? It's said that for a good 5 weeks or so. Of course I still can't add a card to my Yankees Autographs custom set. I really think whenever Beckett makes a screen redesign they put the updated flag there. Believe me, things still don't work with the custom registries.
I was being facetious. haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

UPDATE!!!! 9/6/2015

I'm leaving my OPG as is, I need it to help out my local trading buddy. All Beckett is going to get from me in the future is the OPG. I'm finished with the grading. I'm going to delete my set and move on to SGC.

END of update!!!!!

I really believe Beckett doesn't care a hoot about any problems. When I have talked to customer service, first, as I said, I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about. I think they should fire the lot of them and get people who are collectors and can at least figure out what the problems are.

Second, I don't think Beckett cares about us, except how much money they can get out of us grading, and subscriptions and price guides. Surly they ought to realize that customer service is a big part of keeping customers.

Finally, they're trying to add on all these things (Daily Fantasy leagues, Beckett Auctions and Coins) and don't realize that grading cards has been a money maker for them for a couple of decades. The guy that called me could see I've been doing things for 18 years. Loyalty should work both ways.

I haven't heard a word from anyone since I made these last posts and put the grading number in an email to Jeff. I swear none of these people realize anything is wrong, and if they do, they don't care when it gets fixed.

I'm going to wait thru Labor Day weekend. Nothing fixed by then, you all won't have to read any more posts on the matter from me, as I'll be gone to SGC.