`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grading books?

grading books?
has anyone ever gotten a book graded, if so how do they encapsulate it? i have a really nice one but if they encapsulate it closed where i can't see the auto or patch, doesn't seem worth it.

RE: grading books?
I would presume it would be graded open...usually low serial #s though..so grading would not increase value due to it's already a very limited item.

(08-25-2015, 09:19 PM)lane2800 Wrote: has anyone ever gotten a book graded, if so how do they encapsulate it? i have a really nice one but if they encapsulate it closed where i can't see the auto or patch, doesn't seem worth it.
At first, I thought you meant a book, the kind that you read. Then, you said patch and I immediately knew what you were talking about. Yes, Beckett Grades them open.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-25-2015, 09:19 PM)lane2800 Wrote: has anyone ever gotten a book graded, if so how do they encapsulate it? i have a really nice one but if they encapsulate it closed where i can't see the auto or patch, doesn't seem worth it.
Yes they open books up. Merely type "booklet BGS'" into google and you'll see examples online. An example shown below how one looks ( not mine)

Jeff

[Image: BOOKLET.jpg]

(08-27-2015, 03:55 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Yes they open books up. Merely type "booklet BGS'" into google and you'll see examples online. An example shown below how one looks ( not mine)

Jeff

[Image: BOOKLET.jpg]
thanks didn't think about google