`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3000 Post Contest completed. Prizes shipping soon

RE: 3000 Post Contest completed. Prizes shipping soon
Glad to see people enjoyed what they got. Hopefully the last few packages should be arriving in the next day or so.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Finally getting a chance to post what I received here! Thanks so much for the contest. GREAT PC additions for me! Appreciate it my man!
[Image: Matt%20Will.jpg]
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Just now had time to post pics of the very generous gifts that djohn sent to me for participating. Thank you so much it was really nice of you to do this for all involved.

[Image: 788dc5dc4e66c4bfb28ad7c4f5953f43_zpsbu3s5jqc.jpg]

You're welcome. Hopefully you needed at least one of those Jeter cards. Don't worry that it took so long to post, there are still a couple others that won and haven't posted yet.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

We got ours last week. No scan but it was an awesome Nolan Ryan that I had never seen before. Thanks again, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(09-19-2015, 11:58 AM)aprirr Wrote: We got ours last week. No scan but it was an awesome Nolan Ryan that I had never seen before. Thanks again, man!
Yea, I had the Nolan Ryan for over 20 years and really debated about sending it out, but ultimately realized it is one of many items just sitting in boxes that I never take out and figured it would be much nicer in someone's collection that would appreciate it more. I don't recall how I got it but I remember at the time thinking it was cool that it came with a pin (as pin collecting was one of many quick fads of the early 90s). For those wondering here are some pics, though not the exact same one I sent out.
[Image: %24_57.JPG]
[Image: %24_57.JPG]