`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Contest Winner Announced***

***Contest Winner Announced***
What a crazy few days it has been. My wife and I went in to the hospital at around 6am Monday morning. When we first arrived the nurses couldn't find the baby's heart beat which made for a scary situation right off the bat. They had my wife roll to one side and the heart beat came back strong. Over the course of the next 4 hours her heart rated dropped below one hundred 3 separate times. At a little after 12 noon on Monday the Dr. decided it was time for an emergency C-Section. Things kicked into high gear fast, as we were quickly surrounded by 5 nurses and 2 doctors to prep for the surgery. Thank God all went well and we gave birth to a healthy baby girl at 12:55pm. Turns out she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her foot. Olivia and my wife Martha are both doing great. We finally got to go home yesterday afternoon around 3pm. Now that the long winded part is over with here is a picture of her and below is the contest winner.
[Image: A7B03748-D9E5-42CD-AE44-2BD4B15D1CA8_zpsmuf9sdjw.jpg]

Olivia's official birth weigh was 7lbs 3oz which makes the winner and our only member to guess this weight SF_Giants_2014.
Congrats on the win and thanks to everyone that participated in the guess my baby's weight contest.

SF_Giants_2014: PM me with your address and I will get your card out tomorrow morning.

RE: ***Contest Winner Announced***
What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations to both you and your wife.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Congrats!! Beautiful Baby!!

Congrats!!! That is one cute kid! My first child my daughter is now 15. Smile

She's the greatest pull of them all! Congratulations Smile

Congratulations bro... just amazing!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations to both you and your wife.
Mostly football and a set builder

Georgeous! Congratulations!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys

congrats. tell wifey great job. my daughter just turned 6 months yesterday, time flies. my 18 year old just went off the college today and my 15 year old has three more years of gta to play, enjoy the time......it goes really too fast
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]