IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One card mail day HOF STEELER STYLE!!

One card mail day HOF STEELER STYLE!!
[Image: bettis%20woodson%20dual_zpsb8d0uxxs.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: One card mail day HOF STEELER STYLE!!
Nice!!

(08-17-2015, 06:34 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [Image: bettis%20woodson%20dual_zpsb8d0uxxs.jpeg]
Glad you got it okay. Enjoy.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Definitely did. Thought I had left feedback so I apologize. Needless to say welcome back to trading and I don't think you'll have to go 90 days without trading as you're you're a solid trader in my book [quote='gjpoll1' pid='2572437' dateline='1439859406']

[/quote
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(08-17-2015, 08:18 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Definitely did. Thought I had left feedback so I apologize. Needless to say welcome back to trading and I don't think you'll have to go 90 days without trading as you're you're a solid trader in my book [quote='gjpoll1' pid='2572437' dateline='1439859406']

[/quote
What do you mean "welcome back to trading" , and "90 days"?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Your feedback profile shows my feedback was your first in 90 and your 90 day profile of feedback shows you have two. I was saying welcome back to trading as I assumed you hadn't been overly active in terms of feedback based in what I read and would expect your numbers to be higher going forward as you're solid in my opinion and id be surprised if more trades with feedback aren't I your future.
(08-17-2015, 08:44 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: What do you mean "welcome back to trading" , and "90 days"?
My Flickr