`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received phone call from Beckett...

Received phone call from Beckett...
It was earlier today, but I was busy at work and couldn't answer when they called. I haven't gotten a chance to call back yet, but they didn't even leave a message. So, I have no idea why they were calling. The only other time they have ever called me was when my account was about to go into the "inactive archives" and wanted me to purchase a subscription. I'm a little confused as to why they would be calling today, as my subscription is paid for the year already, so I don't know what else it could be. Has anyone else been receiving phone calls from Beckett?
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Received phone call from Beckett...
No idea, but the only time they ever call is when they are trying to sell me something or for an early renewal bonus (i.e. 30 free days when you renew for a year).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Last week they called 3X..right to voicemail to delete...wish they would fix Trade Stars and other things before spending hours calling people who already have the service/subscription...oh wait..I am being rational..sorry for the sanity check...

I got a call recently as well. It was for an early renewal for online OPG for Baseball and Football. In addition, I get the baseball magazine print.

They actually put together a decent package deal for me if I renewed all 3 early instead of waiting to renew each one individually when they came due.

Might want to check into it.
Thanks,
- Steve

Yeah got the call as well. Trying to sell me advanced subscription. I said I'm happy where I'm at.

I haven't received any calls since my # is (555) 555-5555 but I got an email from Alex that he couldn't reach me but wanted me to call him back... it got deleted.
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]

(08-12-2015, 09:06 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: The only other time they have ever called me was when my account was about to go into the "inactive archives" and wanted me to purchase a subscription.
That's weird. I have never purchased anything and my Account hasn't gone into "inactive archives".
(08-13-2015, 08:42 AM)hittinaway Wrote: I haven't received any calls since my # is (555) 555-5555 but I got an email from Alex that he couldn't reach me but wanted me to call him back... it got deleted.
And my phone number is legit.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I got a recent call but don't plan on calling back as its do to the fact my card on file exp date needs updating.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

[quote='nolan5000' pid='2571683' dateline='1439476054']

That's weird. I have never purchased anything and my Account hasn't gone into "inactive archives".

I think that's because they use that term to scare you into buying something. I went years without ever buying a subscription when I first joined the site, but after having the price guides and organize for a while I had let them expire and wasn't really on the site for almost a year. That was when they called and said "if you buy subscription now your account will not be deleted/ become archived". (middle-eastern accent).

So, based on everyone's responses it sounds like they are just trying to sell me something or make me renew my subscription early. Good to know, thanks everyone.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I only subscribe by the month because I don't want to commit to more than that. I get spammed with phone calls every time I cancel my subscription manually and the day after my subscription ends. I have TOLD them to stop calling but yet they continue to call. I'm just here for the forums now, I'm not longer going to be a subscriber.