`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received phone call from Beckett...

RE: Received phone call from Beckett...
(08-14-2015, 05:22 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I only subscribe by the month because I don't want to commit to more than that. I get spammed with phone calls every time I cancel my subscription manually and the day after my subscription ends. I have TOLD them to stop calling but yet they continue to call. I'm just here for the forums now, I'm not longer going to be a subscriber.
Wow, I didn't realize they were that bad. Is there not a way for you to take your number off their system so they can stop calling you?
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Received phone call from Beckett...

So, based on everyone's responses it sounds like they are just trying to sell me something or make me renew my subscription early. Good to know, thanks everyone.
[/quote]

Yep, they called and gave me a free month to go along with the renewal. After I renewed my subscription they called me again the next week and asked me the same thing over again, would you like a free month with your renewal etc etc etc, like the never talk to each other or check the system to see that I renewed.... smdh.....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP