`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
**SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 11/5! Get it before it hits eBay tonight!!

RE: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 10/2 HOF, Schwarber, Seager, Reed, Bryant, MORE!
Added a beautiful Lou Brock auto to the collection. Send over those offers! Nothing off limits, some tougher than others, but if you bring the big guns for my big guns, we can work something I'm sure!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

RE: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 10/2 HOF, Schwarber, Seager, Reed, Bryant, MORE!
Scanner is down at the moment, but I have added some nice new stuff. Let's see some offers!

offer sent

Anything in my org for the Appel, Keuchel and Pedro Martinez?

Thanks,
Dennis

RE: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 10/24 HOF, Schwarber, Seager, Reed, Syndergaard, MORE!
Scanner working! Post updated.
(10-24-2015, 06:29 AM)dlackey Wrote: Anything in my org for the Appel, Keuchel and Pedro Martinez?

Thanks,
Dennis
Sorry brotha, didn't see anything I could really use right now. Thanks!

RE: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 11/4 Triple Threads, Schwarber, Seager, Reed, MORE!
Finally updated with tons of new stuff! Let's get some trades going!

RE: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 11/4 Triple Threads, Schwarber, Seager, Reed, MORE!
Just an update, some of this stuff is gonna head to eBay tonight, so if you want anything from the org, please shoot open offers ASAP before I get into listing stuff. Trying to get back into collecting my PC's rather than constantly flipping bait for bait. Nothing in my org is off limits, and not everything is headed to the bay, but a decent chunk could be. Thanks!