`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally found a house!

Finally found a house!
It's only a matter of time til I'm completely settled and will start trading again. I know a few of you have already sent me some offer I'm looking foward to knocking a few trades out sooner than later. I should have my entire collection within the next week or so. It's good to be home... let's trade!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Finally found a house!
Congrats on the new home Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Congrats on the house brotha! It'll be good to have you back!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Great news! Hope you have a fast and painless move!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Looking forward to working another trade with you!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Congratulations on the house. Hope to make a trade with you soon.

congrats on the new house richard,looking forward to some trading with u ,but most of all looking forward to kicking some ***** in the football pool this year lol.i cant wait should be a lot of fun

(08-08-2015, 05:18 PM)ounagi Wrote: congrats on the new house richard,looking forward to some trading with u ,but most of all looking forward to kicking some ***** in the football pool this year lol.i cant wait should be a lot of fun
Psh, I'm winning the league James! As soon as everyone accepts the invites I'll make a post about potential draft times.

Rich you should have an invite in your e-mail for the league. Hit me up on text free so we can talk about that when you get the time. Congrats on the house as well.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(08-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Psh, I'm winning the league James! As soon as everyone accepts the invites I'll make a post about potential draft times.

Rich you should have an invite in your e-mail for the league. Hit me up on text free so we can talk about that when you get the time. Congrats on the house as well.

Psh. You guys are going to regret inviting me... lol. I'll take your cards tho! And display them as trophies! haha.

Glad you're nearing HOME home status Rich! Finally! It's been a journey!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(08-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Psh, I'm winning the league James! As soon as everyone accepts the invites I'll make a post about potential draft times.

I am not winning. I did the mock draft like you suggested. Am I to understand we pick all offensive players and one team defense?
Welcome to Beckett Richard. I'm Matt.