`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball FT/FS Autos, 2015 ginter, relics, RCs etc

Baseball FT/FS Autos, 2015 ginter, relics, RCs etc
I am new here, so im willing to send first to experienced traders. Im not opposed to selling, but i cant figure out how to mark the card for sale as stated in the rules (any help with that would be amazing!!) Also please let me know if the cards aren't showing up in my organize, im still trying to figure it all out. Pics are available of all cards, but im only going to be posting them of the better cards. If you want a pic of a specific card, please ask. I ship ALL cards in a bubble mailer. (also use penny sleeves, toploaders, and teambags)

Im slowly adding cards to my organize, so check back often. If you see the card listed, it means it is available.

Ill start with a nice one:

2015 Topps Allen and Ginter 10th Anniversary #276 Alex Rodriguez #ed 01/10
This is factory stamped, not the one with no serial number.

[Image: _20150729_234407_zpsyohcq0a3.jpg]

2015 Topps A&G Rip cards:
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Rip Cards #RIP83 Matt Adams

2015 Topps A&G Red border minis:
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #86 Rick Porcello #ed 13/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #192 Fernando Rodney #ed 03/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #203 David Wright #ed 20/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #275 Billy Hamilton #ed 24/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #327 Jeff Mauro #ed 38/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #274 Mookie Betts #ed 15/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #298 Rubby De La Rosa #ed 18/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #179 Manny Machado #ed 35/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #207 Derek Norris #ed 05/40
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Red #176 Jon Niese #ed 23/40

2015 Topps A&G Auto and Relics
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Framed Mini Autographs #AGABBR Bryce Brentz
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Framed Mini Autographs #AGABW Brian Windhorst
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRAJF Jose Fernandez A
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBJHA Josh Hamilton B
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRAJG Joe Gatto A
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRASM Starling Marte A
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBHRY Hyun-Jin Ryu B
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBSP Salvador Perez B

2015 Topps A&G assorted minis:
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A and G Back #350 Masahiro Tanaka
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini A Healthy Mind #MIND8 Skipping Rocks
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Flag Back #190 Michael Bourn #ed 24/25

KRIS BRYANT
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter #85 Kris Bryant RC (x2)
2015 Bowman Chrome Farm's Finest Minis Purple Refractors #FFMKB Kris Bryant #ed 162/250

Serial numbered stuff: (for the most part listed from lowest numbered to highest)
2015 Bowman Red Ice #140 Trevor May RC #ed 1/5
2015 Finest Generations Red Refractors #FG16 Sandy Koufax #ed 1/5
2015 Finest '95 Topps Finest Red Refractors #94F01 Clayton Kershaw #ed 1/5

Relics:
2015 Elite Members Only Materials #48 Wil Myers
2015 Elite Future Threads Prime #21 Kendall Graveman/25 #ed 05/25 3 clr patch

Autographs (all pack pulled or fulfilled redemptions no IP autos):
2015 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Gold Refractors #BCARDC Daniel Corcino #ed 19/50

RE: Baseball FT/FS Autos, 2015 ginter, relics, RCs etc
I'm interested in the Arod but you need to finish your mailing info before I can send you a trade. Plus just wondering if you had an of the smaller sets (extras) I could trade for...Thanks

If you busted a lot I'm looking for set fillers to include insert sets of the regular size cards.

Interested in the Bryce Brentz auto if i have anything in my org you can use for it.

Thanks,
Dennis

(08-06-2015, 02:43 PM)once78 Wrote: I'm interested in the Arod but you need to finish your mailing info before I can send you a trade. Plus just wondering if you had an of the smaller sets (extras) I could trade for...Thanks
should be fixed now.

(08-06-2015, 03:52 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: If you busted a lot I'm looking for set fillers to include insert sets of the regular size cards.
I opened 7 boxes, plus several packs and a few retail blasters. If you tell me what you need Im pretty sure i have it.

(08-06-2015, 05:47 PM)dlackey Wrote: Interested in the Bryce Brentz auto if i have anything in my org you can use for it.

Thanks,
Dennis
Really only looking to trade it for another auto or perhaps a relic card. Didnt see anything i liked in your organize. Thanks for the reply.

(08-06-2015, 06:05 PM)GinterFan Wrote: I opened 7 boxes, plus several packs and a few retail blasters. If you tell me what you need Im pretty sure i have it.
PM'd my wants list to you.

You need to have all that you are offering for trade in your Org. and marked. To do this add the card to your Org. and put a 1 in the Have column, and a 1 in the Trade Away column. If you are selling the cards you will have to have a 1 in the Have column, and you asking price in the Selling Price column. In order to add the Selling Price column, click the Custom Layout button at the top of any of your Collections (effects will only take for that certain collection, unless you are in All Items), and then move down to the Custom Layout option. Click on that and add/remove any columns you need to.

Randi

(08-06-2015, 09:22 PM)rayeates Wrote: You need to have all that you are offering for trade in your Org. and marked. To do this add the card to your Org. and put a 1 in the Have column, and a 1 in the Trade Away column. If you are selling the cards you will have to have a 1 in the Have column, and you asking price in the Selling Price column. In order to add the Selling Price column, click the Custom Layout button at the top of any of your Collections (effects will only take for that certain collection, unless you are in All Items), and then move down to the Custom Layout option. Click on that and add/remove any columns you need to.

Randi
Thank you!!! I believe all my cards are marked for trade correctly. Everything in my organize is marked as public.

Items:32
Keeps:0
Trade Away:33

Haves:33
Wants:0
Sells:0

I have added the sell column as well. Please feel free to give me a heads up if im doing it wrong.

I have received a lot of inquiries/offers. Please bear with me while i browse peoples cards they have for trade. Several people are interested in the same card, so to be fair i'd like to see whats out there before i send an offer back. I also listed some prices (over time i'll be adding prices to all cards), and as they say cash (or paypal) is king!! If youre interested in buying anything let me know and i will make sure i bump it to the top of my pricing list if it doesnt already have a price

Still nothing listed as For Sale. You need to have your asking price marked in there. If you click on the Custom Layout in the Org., you can select the Sell layout which will have everything you need already in place. That way there is no guessing as to what has to be filled out. I am here to give a hand!

Randi