First the mail days

[Image: spa%20murray_zpsw5fp4jde.jpeg]
[Image: luck%20towel_zpsjrjkaymt.jpeg]
[Image: luck%20absolute_zpsms1xvixt.jpeg]
[Image: luck%20museum_zpsqmihgqg3.jpeg]
[Image: exquisite%20wallace_zpsmphr8fns.jpeg]
[Image: score%20walker_zpsnug3oepe.jpeg]
[Image: flawless%20thomas_zpsfqd3ih5s.jpeg]

Now for the two cards I forgot about. The bettis I had wrote off as stolen as I could not find it. The montana I did not have a scan of. It wasn't until a trip to the safe deposit box with the wife that I discovered I had these two cards. The best card I found that I thought was lost however was an in person david wright auto of the mets that I got for my wife. I was upset I couldn't find it in the house but it somehow ended up in the box as well

[Image: betts%20sb%20auto_zps3hijul6c.jpeg]
[Image: treasures%20montana_zps9jvermww.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: A couple of mail days and two forgotten cards
never thought about a safety deposit box for some of my higher end cards. Maybe a good idea for protection.

Congrats on finding the cards you thought were lost. I've done that a few times, and wrote them off and also discovered that they were somewhere I didn't think.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: A couple of mail days and two forgotten cards
The Bettie I wrote off thinking it was stolen. Montana i had never scanned. All the cards in the box have been scanned so I was surprised to see it there
(08-06-2015, 01:04 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: never thought about a safety deposit box for some of my higher end cards. Maybe a good idea for protection.

Congrats on finding the cards you thought were lost. I've done that a few times, and wrote them off and also discovered that they were somewhere I didn't think.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.