`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
20 BOX CASE 2012-13 PANINI RETROSPECTION

20 BOX CASE 2012-13 PANINI RETROSPECTION
I bought quite a few of these at Walmart some time ago and had a ton of success (autos of Durant, Nash, and Butler) and just found a sealed case for less than 9.50 a box so figured what the heck.

For those who have never seen these, you get 2 Hobby packs of 2012-13 Past & Present, 2 Hobby packs of 2012-13 Elite, and 1 Hobby pack of 2012-13 Contenders. For the price I paid, that's less than 2.00 per HOBBY pack.

While I didn't get anything great, it was still loads of fun. All will be available.

Past & Present: (hit all base I needed to complete set including rc's)

Autos:
ELUSIVE AUTO DOUG CHRISTIE
ELUSIVE AUTO SPUD WEBB
ROD STRICKLAND X2
LARRY JOHNSON
MARQUIS TEAGUE
JAE CROWDER
TORNIKE SHENGELIA

Elite:
Autos:
ROOKIE INSCRIPTION AUTO
QUINCY ACY
JON LEUER
JAN VESELY
KEMBA WALKER
ENES KANTER
ELITE SIGNATURES NICK COLLISON 126/199

GAME USED:
BLAKE GRIFFIN DOMINATORS JERSEY
CARMELO ANTHONY ALL-STAR SALUTE JUMBO JERSEY
BRANDON ROY BACK TO THE FUTURE JERSEY
GLEN RICE SR. THROWBACK THREADS JERSEY

Other Nice Hits From Elite:
LARRY BIRD ASPIRATIONS DIE CUT /67
TAJ GIBSON ASPIRATIONS DIE CUT /78
JOHN HENSON STATUS DIE CUT 31/31 (EBAY 1/1 AND EBAY 1/1 FOR LAST ONE MADE AND JERSEY # LOL )
KYRIE IRVING ROOKIE ELITE SERIES RC

CONTENDERS
AUTOS:
DARIUS JOHNSON-ODOM
QUINCY ACY
MILES PLUMLEE
JORDAN HAMILTON
DARIUS MILLER REDEMPTION

SUBSTANTIAL SIGNATURES
PAU GASOL AUTO/JERSEY 22/25 (BEST HIT OF THE CASE)

GAME USED:
DAVID LEE JERSEY /149

So getting 25 auto/gu hits from 20 boxes isn't too shabby
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: 20 BOX CASE 2012-13 PANINI RETROSPECTION
Nice break. Those "Substantial Signatures" from 12'13? Contenders are awesome. If they weren't sticker autos I would've put the patch version of that subset together. Nice pull on the PAU!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Sweet break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

so many people had great luck with this repack. It was NEVER around any Walmart I frequent. How'd you find a case?? I'm sure it was a blast to open, good stuff man!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]