`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yanks prspect Severino called up to start Wed vs. BoSox

Yanks prspect Severino called up to start Wed vs. BoSox
Finally after a year or so of hype, Luis Severino, touted to be a #1 starter, is being called up to pitch in the Bronx against the Red Sox. I have a small meager Severino collection started (not FT) ... Hoping he pans out. Good Luck, LS!
2014 Sterling Auto
2014 Leaf Trinity Auto /10
2015 Diamond King relic /99
2015 Diamond King Auto relic /25
2015 Onyx Platinum Elite Auto /50 (does anyone know why Onyx isn't in Beckett?)
[Image: 1133E065-8D6C-4AAE-82D6-3BCF564FE2D6_zpslm0xwxrl.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Yanks prspect Severino called up to start Wed vs. BoSox
nice collection. here is one that i have
[Image: 2014%20Bowman%20Draft%20Scouts%20Breakou...e1uqis.png]

have yet to lock in on a cert yet... and his prices will see a spike upon his call up. but very excited to see what he can do with the big club

More importantly, Cubs 5 game winning streak... Dan Haren starting on Wednesday for the Cubs. Need to check your 2003 for Haren rookies! hahahaha jk
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(08-02-2015, 08:31 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: nice collection. here is one that i have
[Image: 2014%20Bowman%20Draft%20Scouts%20Breakou...e1uqis.png]
have yet to lock in on a cert yet... and his prices will see a spike upon his call up. but very excited to see what he can do with the big club
Hey Kevin!
Great card!
Yeah, excited to see how he handles 'The Bigs' ... Would be nice for the team to have an Ace in the Hole show up and be effective for the last half of the season.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-02-2015, 09:22 PM)woogie23 Wrote: More importantly, Cubs 5 game winning streak... Dan Haren starting on Wednesday for the Cubs. Need to check your 2003 for Haren rookies! hahahaha jk
The Cubs are on a roll with great talent. Bryant and Rizzo are favorites of mine. I also started an Arismendy Alcantara PC last year. What's his status? Any chance of him being a call up later in the season?

I think so, he's not bad, I think he just needed more developing down in AAA. I've grabbed a couple of his auto's this year also. I hope he stays in the organization. Kyle Schwarber is another great new addition to the team this summer!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Hey Doc. I was starting to get excited about this series because the Sox are calling up Henry Owens to pitch in this.I wonder if it's the same game as Severino. Possible look at part of the future to come on both sides of the fence.

(08-03-2015, 08:08 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hey Doc. I was starting to get excited about this series because the Sox are calling up Henry Owens to pitch in this.I wonder if it's the same game as Severino. Possible look at part of the future to come on both sides of the fence.
I'm jealous of you both! The Twins had to place Tommy Milone on the DL and instead of calling Jose Berrios (No. 3 prospect) up to take his place, they call up something called Tyler Duffey (not in Top-30).

Decent numbers, but far from exciting.

Kepler

(08-03-2015, 09:02 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm jealous of you both! The Twins had to place Tommy Milone on the DL and instead of calling Jose Berrios (No. 3 prospect) up to take his place, they call up something called Tyler Duffey (not in Top-30).

Decent numbers, but far from exciting.
Berrios is a good one... Whenever I listened to him pitch for Fort Myers he was just a beast.

(08-03-2015, 09:47 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Berrios is a good one... Whenever I listened to him pitch for Fort Myers he was just a beast.
I'm excited to see what he becomes. He's not "dominating" AAA, but his ERA is about 3.50 and his K/9 is about 9 ... and he's just barely 21. Another nice piece we'll hopefully see this year.
Kepler