`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Break Has Begun...

RE: The Big Break Has Begun...
(07-31-2015, 02:42 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Yes as a matter of fact, one of your PC guys is one of my hits...so far Smile
Ohhhh what is it?!? Very interested if it is what I hope it is
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-31-2015, 02:42 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Yes as a matter of fact, one of your PC guys is one of my hits...so far Smile

Correct, that's what I'm looking for. Probably getting one more box to see if I can land it.
Good luck, buddy!!!!! Keep us posted!!

(07-31-2015, 03:00 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I wasn't trying to be rude or judge mental

I hope you get a big name. That said do you have any Taylor colored?
I know you weren't bud! Only Taylor color. Have is the auto I sent you an offer for.
(07-31-2015, 03:26 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Ohhhh what is it?!? Very interested if it is what I hope it is
It might be....but it's already involved in a pending trade :/ If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. There might be some others you like though Smile I opened a box of Museum Collection and just bought another. That one will wait until later tonight. Once I've opened it, I'll take pics of everything, load it in the org, then open it up for trades!
(07-31-2015, 04:24 PM)GinterFan Wrote: Good luck, buddy!!!!! Keep us posted!!
Thanks bud, I'll be posting later tonight! It's been one hell of a day...
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Post some pics! Interested in the Museum base parallels.

(07-31-2015, 07:25 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Post some pics! Interested in the Museum base parallels.
Pics coming later tonight! Have one more box of Museum to break but have to get the kids to bed before that happens.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

What Taylor color?