`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Giveaway

Small Giveaway
Hey guys, I recently busted a box of Series Two, and got some code cards that I have no use for. There is one each of the Topps Bunt, MLB the Show $4.99 in game credit, and Call Your Shot. So, I decided to do a mini- giveaway
To win each one, there is three seperate questions:
1)Bunt Question: What was my favorite team when I was growing up?
2)MLB the Show: Off topic question;How many fish will I catch next morning when I head out to the lake?
3)Call Your Shot: How many Sonny Gray autographs do I currently have in my collection?

You can pick one question to answer, or you can answer all three. The first person to answer each individual question correctly I will PM the code to and they can use it as they please. For the Call Your Shot, the winner will decide whether they want an auto or auto relic code and I will scratch and PM. Obviously, we will all have to wait until around noon CST to figure out how many fish I catch Smile Answer away fellas, and good luck!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: Small Giveaway
Yankees
4 fish
11 gray autos

Thanks for the contest!

3) 19 Sonny Gray autos
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Just got back from fishing, djohn you are a master! Would you like the auto or the auto relic code? No correct answers on one and two yet

I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige

(07-31-2015, 11:35 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Just got back from fishing, djohn you are a master! Would you like the auto or the auto relic code? No correct answers on one and two yet
Wow, that was a lucky guess. Just figured I would throw it out there. Hopefully that means the code will be lucky for me too. I will try for the auto, as I don't care so much about it having a relic or not. Thanks
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

2) 3 fish were caught
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

(08-01-2015, 01:42 AM)BruinsFan91 Wrote: 2) 3 fish were caught
Ding ding ding! PM incoming.

Boston

Mets
7 Sonny Gray Autos
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]