`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Beckett....

Goodbye Beckett....
I was on here in the late 90's under a different username, left for a year or 2 and have been back since 2004 under JonCarrie2006. Cars collecting just isn't what it used to be for me, and more than that, neither is the Beckett community. It isn't nearly what it used to be and that is sad. I had a lot of great traders, numerous members that I dealt with 4-5 times. With that being said, this is my last post on these boards. Whoever reads this, take care!
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Goodbye Beckett....
i feel your pain......i no longer have been as active i once was, partly due to work and lost interest in collecting and trading take care

RE: Goodbye Beckett....
It is tough to see another member fed up and leaving. The other Mods and I have been working very diligently to help enhance the experience for the members by keeping in constant contact with the Admin Staff. The timeline for actions being taken is a very long one, but we are all hoping that the resolve is soon. Keep checking back in, should you desire, to see if there is something new. Best wishes, Jon. You are a valuable trader and Beckett Community member!

Randi