Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Cubs Pennant

Old Cubs Pennant
HI
Can any one tell me an estimate on the value of this 1930's rare Chicago Cubs pennnant?
It is in like new condition.
thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Old Cubs Pennant
Have no clue on value but that is a pretty sweet pennant, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

That's an awesome piece
no org, please do not send trade requests

There is a source for the prices..

2013 Vintage Pennant Price Guide book

The pennant above is not is perfect shape...so there is some staining..but no tearing I can see and no holes...

Might want to search this site for a guide to pricing.

http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/basepennants.html

Good luck...

Very cool link bonds20001. Thanks!

I obtained a "Gashouse Gang" era Cardinals pennant along with a 1934 World Series Cardinals mini bat and a World Series program with Pepper Martin's autograph in it. Not looking to sell or anything, but am curious on the value, and I love the history in the memorabilia!

My Library is closed for tonight. May have time too look in my Pennant Guide =goldnugget

(07-30-2015, 08:16 PM)gosports1 Wrote: My Library is closed for tonight. May have time too look in my Pennant Guide =goldnugget
Ok, look in your guide for me : )

Yup, I'm jealous, if you ever feel as if you don't want that pennant or need someone to store it for you for a long time, let me know! heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I checked both of my Pennant Guides and your pennant with the Stadium and wording is not listed in the book. Most of them are Very Rare. It also depends if your Pennant is the normal size --3/4 size or Large. Most prices are in the $200-#300 Range and are ( Rare ) I have Both of the Pennant Guides Series 1 and Series 2.Check out the link to the web site that is mentioned in your Post. That is where i bought my Books.

(08-02-2015, 09:42 PM)gosports1 Wrote: I checked both of my Pennant Guides and your pennant with the Stadium and wording is not listed in the book. Most of them are Very Rare. It also depends if your Pennant is the normal size --3/4 size or Large. Most prices are in the $200-#300 Range and are ( Rare ) I have Both of the Pennant Guides Series 1 and Series 2.Check out the link to the web site that is mentioned in your Post. That is where i bought my Books.
I did check out the pennant website & there is none like this pennant in there. I sent the info about my pennant to 2 nationally known sports memorabilia auction houses. Both responded & want me to consign with them. One said, " very rare" value $1,000. The other one said it is rare value $1,200.00. I knew it is very rare & valuable because I searched for a pennant like mine that was exactly the same; & was not able to find one.