`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mail not good

mail not good
This is how this card was shipped No toploader or sleeve.[Image: IMG_20150728_110808_zpsveclnb3r.jpg]

RE: mail not good
That stinks... I have been thinking of doing a little video tutorial of how to package items up before shipping. You wouldn't think it would be necessary, but I guess it.
Thanks,
- Steve

What a complete doosh.

This is not 1982 any more, no one is still trying to figure out how to properly handle and preserve baseball cards.

Sorry about that, man, I hope you get your money back.

And once you do, please ream him a new one on feedback.

No one else should have to be subjected to the work of this a-- hat.

was that a purchase or trade?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

thanks guys. I got it from eBay. lt is a good card. I have contacted the seller. If I don't hear from him I will contact eBay.

Some people sell their kids cards on eBay and don't know any better. They are not "in the know" as far as grading and protecting and such. Check their other items and see if they have sold other cards before. If so then they should definitely know better.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

My reaction would have been similar to Harpers picture on the card. Best of luck to you.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

That stinks! I hope the issue is resolved for you
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

The guy did contact me. He said he is on a trip and will be back in a couple of days. He said he thinks he has another of the same card he will send me. I asked him to put it in something to protect it. He said ok no problem, and that he was sorry. I will see how this goes. I think he just made a honest mistake.