`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first few weeks of trades and pick ups (scan overload)

My first few weeks of trades and pick ups (scan overload)
I just wanted to share some of the stuff I've been able to obtain through some of you guys. I really appreciate everyone that I've had the pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough about how respectful and fair everyone has been up to this point. Although I know everything is far from perfect, but my first few weeks/month have been nothing but enjoyable. So with that being said here's a few of my pick ups. Most everything is in my org for trade.

These may or may not be for trade
[Image: trades0002_zpsex9yqomy.jpg~original]

Don Zimmer /50
Ted Williams /49
[Image: trades0001_zpsd5teyhpx.jpg~original]

Trouts may be PC
[Image: scan0044_zpspvjui11g.jpg~original][Image: scan0045_zpszwxzdgjm.jpg~original][Image: scan0046_zps9ulecffo.jpg~original]

[Image: scan0047_zpsiupu24vg.jpg~original]

Puig bat knob black /99
[Image: trades0003_zpsjfujxtaj.jpg~original][Image: ff4fef3b-cf6e-4b29-8580-62ca24e40b47_zps...g~original]

[Image: scan0048_zpss1xwfsna.jpg~original]

some autos For Trade.
Jack Clark Gold /25 Familia /25 Dawson /599 Grace /199
[Image: fdd64b1e-dc93-4e56-8e32-d6ef3457aa68_zps...g~original][Image: scan0037_zpsm70ide57.jpg~original][Image: scan0038_zpsrah08ygh.jpg~original]

The other sport
[Image: scan0041_zpsq1baf4iw.jpg~original]

If you like printing plates
[Image: scan0053_zpsdfxmvaak.jpg~original][Image: scan0054_zpsrdxikfj6.jpg~original]

I think this one is very unique.
[Image: scan0051_zpsmbe3cthx.jpg~original]

Well thats some of them. Some trades, some breaks. thanks for stopping and taking a look. And once again to all the guys Ive done some business with, Thanks!!! You have all made me feel more than welcome. Cant wait to see what lies ahead.

RE: My first few weeks of trades and pick ups (scan overload)
Nice stuff! Glad your experience here has been good to you!

It was a pleasure trading with you!! Nice pickups!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Thanks bud!! We need to get another one going!! ha yeah I have thoroughly enjoyed it.. I just wish I didn't have to work so I could spend more time trading. But then I wouldn't get anything done.

Yep, I hear you. Think I'm going to do a case of Bowman's Best, so stay tuned. Muahhaah

oh yeah?? when you thinking about that?

Nice stuff man. Glad your having a good experience.

(07-22-2015, 01:45 AM)deadwards24 Wrote: oh yeah?? when you thinking about that?
It should be released right before Christmas. I'll probably do a pre-order from Dave and Adams. I've had really good luck, and no issues with anything from them for quite awhile now.

Was a pleasure dealing with you dude! I'm interested in the Zimmer if you are moving it.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Thanks everyone. I've got a few people interested in the zimmer. I'm willing to trade it but it'll have to be the right trade.