IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIrst 1/1 ever and it's rare one

FIrst 1/1 ever and it's rare one
So I just pulled a............

2014 Crown Royal ODELL BECKHAM 1/1 AUTO PRINTING PLATE #91 CYAN

Super pumped and after checking the checklist he only has an auto in the Silhouettes /299 and none in the regular RC card except the 1/1 Blue Plaid. Making it even rare I guess. Usually the player has other autographed parallel cards but in crown it's only his 1/1 blue plaid or printing plates.

So how much should I sell it for, since I don't think he'll be as hot as he is now again ala Victor Cruz cards years back. The silhouettes are # to 299 and go for $75, I'm thinking $150 or more.
Should have know something good was coming. The first pack had an Odell Beckham JR. patch /499, then a Cameron Wake patch /474, and then I got the Devin Street auto, which dropped my hopes for the product and finish me off good. Probably sell the patch with the auto.

RE: FIrst 1/1 ever and it's rare one
Probably more than 150. I would say if you are going to Bay it, put it for 300 OBO and see what kind of offers you get Smile

eh either way its a printing plate.. a 1/1 and an overrated player(but nice snag) there are still 3 other plates out there. I would ask $300 OBO and realistically take nothing less than $200.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Congrats on the pull man! Overrated??? He better not be! I have him in a fantasy keeper league, I need him to be the real deal! :p What those guys said...or maybe set it at $150 auction, and see how high it goes. Might get more with a BO price though, since some people aren't huge on plates. There's always that one guy though who would die for one!

I'd say more than $150.. The 1/1's I saw went for well over that. Just saying..

if you wanna trade it for a Luck, I've got one. LOL
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Congrats.

Nice pull.

I would try the $300 or Best Offer...

See what happens.
[Image: Star.gif]