Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Complete Set - Rookie Variations

2015 Topps Complete Set - Rookie Variations
A heads up and a nice couple of pulls.

At Target looking with the little one for shopkins so stopped by the card isle. 2015 Topps complete set with a 5 card pack of Rookie variations on sale for $49.95 ($10 savings) so couldn't pass it by. Sorry but no scans.....5 pack of rookie variations (really hoping for a Franco....)

J Solar
J Pederson
A Bradley
D Travis
and
K Bryant (damn....a Cubs pack...........whoo hoo!!!!!)

Cards look perfect so all 5 will be going in for grading.

If your getting a box.......head to Target for the sale......

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2015 Topps Complete Set - Rookie Variations
Nice Bryant!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

And there are $5 off coupons for the complete set in the booklets that came with the Blasters (series2) from Target. Just trying to save you some money! Smile
I might buy a box today.
PS: Hey Joe, if I get a Franco, it's yours!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-19-2015, 05:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: And there are $5 off coupons for the complete set in the booklets that came with the Blasters (series2) from Target. Just trying to save you some money! Smile
I might buy a box today.
PS: Hey Joe, if I get a Franco, it's yours!
Awesome DrM......Thanks as I don't really want to buy another box (maybe lol). Being a Walmart shopper for retail, I missed out on the $5 off coupons.......Thanks as always for looking out for your fellow collectors!!!

Oooh, I've got a $10 off coupon from the Call Your Shot thing. Might have to make a trip over to Target. Too bad I didn't hang onto that other $5 coupon from the blaster. Could've been super cheap.
Kepler

(07-19-2015, 10:41 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Oooh, I've got a $10 off coupon from the Call Your Shot thing. Might have to make a trip over to Target. Too bad I didn't hang onto that other $5 coupon from the blaster. Could've been super cheap.
Hey, those $10 off cards are a rare pull (1:1000) as a joke, you should put it up on eBay for a BIN $20 Smile I bet some schmuck will buy it! Smile
PM your address and I'll send you a coupon ... You too, joe. In fact, the next 4 people after Joe and Jared to PM your address will get a $5 off for the complete set. I have a bunch!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Pm sent.........

Hey if anyone has the Bryant variation available for trade i would be up for dealing for it!?
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

(07-20-2015, 10:02 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, those $10 off cards are a rare pull (1:1000) as a joke, you should put it up on eBay for a BIN $20 Smile I bet some schmuck will buy it! Smile
PM your address and I'll send you a coupon ... You too, joe. In fact, the next 4 people after Joe and Jared to PM your address will get a $5 off for the complete set. I have a bunch!
Thanks, Doc. PM sent.
Kepler

(07-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Pm sent.........
(07-20-2015, 03:09 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Thanks, Doc. PM sent.

Sent & Sent!