Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 bowman inception case break

RE: 2015 bowman inception case break
Really nice case. If I have anything for the Hoffman please let me know
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Congrats on the great break! Nice mixture and the Bryant and J.P. would have been enough for me. Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Can you check me for the JP Crawford please? I'd love the Bryant too of course if it's available and I don't mind taking a number for that line.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Oooooh I need the Crick if it's for trade!
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I will check and see if we can work something out.
(07-18-2015, 08:25 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Looks like a great case, congrats.
Interested in the Coyle and Escobar and to some degree the other Red Sox, if you're trading them.

I reedemed the Crawford and the Bryant will be PC, since it is my first auto of him.
(07-19-2015, 06:46 AM)Odyssey Wrote: Can you check me for the JP Crawford please? I'd love the Bryant too of course if it's available and I don't mind taking a number for that line.

awesome looking cards! if you're moving the judge or the michael taylor give me a check! thanks bro!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Sorry, didn't see anything I could use.
(07-19-2015, 10:12 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Oooooh I need the Crick if it's for trade!

(07-18-2015, 07:57 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks. The Bryant was in the first box I opened. It was a well balance break with many Yankees and Red Sox autos. It is strange that I didn't pull any Mets cards with so many Mets players in this product.
Yeah, the Mutts are pretty well represented and statistically, there should have been at least 1 for you. Sad
Talking about representation (or lack, thereof) ... I almost bought in on an 8 case break for The Marlins, but luckily, after checking on cardboardconnection, there are only 2 'Fish' represented. Stanton(/25) and Kolick (case hit?), but both of these are low serial numbered and it would literally be a fishing expedition. Someone bought in for around $18-$20 and I can't imagine the astronomical odds of pulling a card with such crappy representation.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice stuff man!! I got my cards in today from Jeremy on the inception break. Still think that inception is nice on the on card autos. And if the Meadows is for trade, i'd like a shot. thanks

Thanks. I got the cards from Jeremy on Saturday. Thank God I got the Mets in that break. I didn't pulled any here. I am planning on getting one or two more boxes of this product. Sorry I will keep the Meadow, thinking of picking a few more of those cards. I do like that design and pulled the Conforto in the team break.
(07-20-2015, 02:31 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nice stuff man!! I got my cards in today from Jeremy on the inception break. Still think that inception is nice on the on card autos. And if the Meadows is for trade, i'd like a shot. thanks